Bringing Affordable, High Quality Aesthetics to IRevive Health & Wellness
IRevive Health & Wellness has grown to become an established pillar in the Nashville, TN community, offering innovative IV Therapy and Medical Weight Management services. We are pleased to announce that we are expanding our patient services to include the art of medical aesthetics. Our highly experienced providers will be offering injectable treatments including: Botox, Kybella and Juvederm family of Hyaluronic Fillers. Transforming treatments using chemical peels and micro-needling, partnered with medical grade skincare products, will also be available. Our state-of-the-art Nashville Aesthetics center is officially open November 2017.
Nashville Aesthetics will be offering a variety of skin and beauty services aimed at redefining undesired aging skin, wrinkles, fine lines, crow’s feet, cheek/jowl fat, facial asymmetry, acne, dark pigmentation, redness, skin maintenance, skin damage prevention, and enhancing eye lashes. Consultations with our Nashville skin care expert are 100% free and non-obligatory. Call to schedule your appointment today!
Elite Products at an Affordable Price
At Nashville Aesthetics we provide only top of the line products, carefully selected by our medical providers based on patient testimonial, results, and extensive clinical trials. We have established partnerships with renowned suppliers, Allergan and Skinmedica, to offer FDA approved first-rate products, while maintaining an affordable patient cost.
- Botox – Injectable treatment for smoothing wrinkle lines or crow’s feet—$11/unit
- Filler (Juvederm Ultra/Ultra Plus, Voluma, Vollure, Volbella) — Facial filler for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, contouring and lifting cheeks and/or jawline, lip enhancement and smoothing of oral lines—$425-$850
- Kybella – Injectable treatment that eliminates fat cells under the chin, removing the dreaded droopy jowl also referred to as the double chin or submental fat—$2800 for 2 treatments.
- Latisse – Medicated eye drops applied to the upper lid lash line that enable eyelashes to grow longer, fuller, and darker—$115-$165
- Micro-Needling – Collagen induction therapy for treatment of acne scaring, fine lines, stretch marks, discoloration and much more—$225-$650
- Chemical Peels –Chemical peels that enhance and smooth the texture of skin by significantly decreasing facial blemishes, uneven skin pigmentation, and fine lines—$95-$215
- Baby Foot Treatment – Natural acidic abstract treatment that exfoliates and moisturizes for softer, healthier feet; The best pedicure performed at home—$25
- Daily Skin Care and Post-procedure Products– Carefully selected skin transforming and protective products specifically targeting your needs. Basic—$35, all inclusive—$430
- Manufacturer guidelines indicate the exact dilution administrating providers are to follow when preparing medications, ensuring the patient receives the best results. Due to the high cost to providers, variations in price are often a result of over diluted medication being injected, leaving you with unsatisfactory results. At Nashville Aesthetics we follow all recommended manufacturer administration guidelines and consistently order products directly from the manufacturer, providing you with the results you deserve.
Highly Skilled, Experienced Injector and Skin Care Specialist
Sara Sain, FNP-BC comes to Nashville Aesthetics with countless years of experience and training. She is recognized in the Nashville medical community as a top provider in medical beauty services, including injectables and fillers. Sara’s free of charge consultations provide you with time to discuss treatment options, questions and concerns, and goals that will provide a more balanced and youthful appearance. The skill of achieving natural looking results requires both artistry and experience in the latest beauty techniques. Sara has mastered these skills while working closely with other highly trained providers. Her commitment to Nashville Aesthetics and our clients allows her to deliver exceptional patient-satisfactory results.
Nashville Aesthetics is located inside IRevive Health & Wellness at 1913 Church Street in Nashville, TN. We are located steps from downtown Nashville, with convenient patient parking in front of the clinic. We are available Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 10 am to 6 pm and Friday 10 am to 4 pm. Special appointments can be made outside of these hours, please call to arrange.
To schedule your non-obligatory Nashville skin care consultation with our Nurse Practitioner Sara Sain, call us at 615.401.9380, or make an appointment online.
Aesthetics program overseen by Dr Moses Swauncy, MD