Nashville Botox Facts Everyone Should Know
- Botox has grown to become the most sought after non-surgical cosmetic treatment in the world.
- More than 6 million Botox treatments are administered every year.
- Botox, a neurotoxin, is derived from Clostridium botulinum, an organism found naturally in the environment where it is non-toxic and in an inactive state.
- Botulinum toxin, a component of Botox, is used to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by paralyzing the underlying muscles. This can provide patients a more youthful, ageless appearance.
- Individuals can also use Botox to treat, migraines, excessive sweating, and certain muscular disorders.
- Botox components, namely Botulinum toxin, can be extremely dangerous if not administered correctly. It is always recommended you research the provider and make sure they are licensed, trained, and have enough experience to do these treatments correctly.
Botox Nashville, TN
In today’s face paced world stress, lack of sleep, diet and other environmental factors can cause your face and neck to age much faster than you feel. Genetics can also play a roll in how fast our facial attributes start to show fine lines and wrinkles. Nashville Botox treatments can take years off your appearance by helping to smooth those fine lines.
At IRevive Health & Wellness we specialize in aesthetics and age management. Our state of the are Nashville Botox Clinic is a safe, affordable, and efficient way to receive your next Botox treatment. With Botox treatments starting at $8 per unit, there really is not better place you can receive these sought-after treatments with the professional attention IRevive Health & Wellness strives to provide.
Sara Sain, FNP-C is a highly trained nurse practitioner that has several years of experience with facial injections, predominately Botox. Nashville Aesthetics at IRevive Health & Wellness is fortunate enough to have Sara do all Botox injections for our Nashville patients. Botox consultations are non-obligatory and completely free of charge. Schedule your Botox appointment with Sara Sain today on our Nashville Botox Appointments website. Or give us a call at 615.401.9380 to schedule by phone.
Aesthetics program overseen by Dr Moses Swauncy, MD